The Best Friends' Guide to Toddlers: A Survival Manual to the “Terrible Twos” (and Ones and Threes) from the First Step, the First Potty and the First Word (“No”) to the Last Blanket - Vicki IovineBloomsbury, 1999, Paperback ..
Condition: Good. A pleasant enough reading copy. Gently rubbed at the edges of the spine and wrappers. Leans slightly.
From the cover: “One moment your little sweetie curls up in your lap and kisses your neck, the next he’s running through the local shop screaming, ‘No, no, no’! Just who is this little being who was formerly your baby? Does it seem like your precious infant has been replaced by a very, very small maniac? Are you alternately enchanted and terrified by her independence, imagination and inability to sit still for one single minute? Don’t panic-the wise, witty and always honest advice of Vicki lovine is here to help you figure out such things as:
- How to say ‘no’ and look like you mean it
- When to move your little tyke out of the cot and into a bed (and how to keep him there)
- Which vegetables your toddler will eat — and how to disguise the others
- Who decides when it’s time to potty-train
- Whether you can ever win an argument with a person whose vocabulary is only a hundred words
Size: Trade Paperback (9¼" x 6")
Number of Pages: 256