Reflexology for Children - Kevin Kunz & Barbara KunzThorsons, 1996, Paperback.
Condition: Very Good. Tiny graze to the tail of the spine otherwise a very well presented copy.
First in this, paperback, edition. Illustrated with line drawings. From the cover: “Touch has been proven to have a powerful impact on a growing child’s health. Reflexology focuses that touch on stressors found in the hands and feet.” This book shows you how to:
- Sharpen your child’s reflexes
- Learn how to relax your child in times of stress
- Form a bond with your child that will last a lifetime
- Give your whole family the many benefits of reflexology
- Target your child’s stressors
- Use the appropriate pressure techniques to combat growing pains, illness and stress with an A-Z guide to common problems
- Build a programme of simple techniques to help the whole family
Size: 9" x 7½". 158 pages.
This one has already found a new owner.